Dojo parser unavailable since Mx 6.10?

Hi all, Originally I developed a widget in Mx 6.7.1 and got it working nicely. Now I need to upgrade to a newer Mx version (6.10.2), but am getting an error now on: dojo/parser::parse() error Error: Currently not supported it seems the 'dojo.parser.parse()' function is now not properly available anymore from within the Mendix Dojo version. I need this to trigger the creation of some needed child widgets in my own widget. Those child widgets are defined in the template of my widget with the data-dojo-type property. The dojo.parser.parse() function actually created those, but now is not working anymore. Does anybody know what to do with this: why is it not available anymore? is there a workaround? Any help would be great!   EDIT: This is how I now call the parser.parse() function, which is failing after upgrading from 6.7.1 to 6.10.2 define("WIDGET/widget/WIDGET", [ 'dojo/parser', 'dojo/text!./template/WIDGET.html', ], function (_WidgetBase, _TemplatedMixin,parser) { 'use strict'; return declare('WIDGET.widget.WIDGET', [_WidgetBase, _TemplatedMixin], { // load the HTML template into the widget. templateString: widgetTemplate, postCreate: function () { // parse the dijit widgets defined in the HTML template parser.parse(); },    
asked
2 answers

Just to let everybody know; this is a bug introduced somewhere around 6.10.0. There is a workaround, not using a HTML template in the widget, and creating all elements yourself in the postCreate function of the widget. If anybody is interested, I can share this when asked.

answered

Have you tried adding the parser by adding it as a dependency? See this documentation.

I've asked R&D to have a look at the question as well.

answered