Training Application does not show side navigation

Mendix 7.7.1. Mendix Theme I go thru the Mendix Introduction Training building a sample Training Management application. I reached the point where I created side navigation with multiple pages. However, the navigation panel does not appear anywhere. Where should I look for answers?
asked
2 answers

It sounds like you have the wrong page layout on your pages. That's why you can't see the menu items. Page layouts define the overall structure of a page, including headers, footers, and menus.

Open one of your pages, click on some white or gray space outside the page, and you'll see the page properties in the Properties pane. In there, one of the properties is Page Layout. Click the ... button next to it, and you'll be able to choose a new layout. I think you might be using an older layout set, and you may have chosen TopBar. Pick one with menus, like Sidebar_Full_Responsive or whatever you as an option that has a menu bar.

Good luck!

answered

Thank you. That's it. My pages were using AppCloudServices.AppCloudMasterLayout. Once I changed to NavigationLayouts.Responsive.Sidebar_Full_Responsive the menu appeared.

answered