Double quotes break the feedback widget (kind of)

Hi,  did anyone ever notice that it is a really bad idea to enter text containing double quotes into the "additional information" field of the feedback wizard? Entering the text     do these guys "double quoted string" really break the feedback widget results in a feedback item on sprintr.home.mendix.com containing just the text   do these guys Hence text is cut off at the very position it contains the first double quote. Thanks in advance!  
asked
3 answers

I've tried to reproduce this issue for a Mendix support ticket and cannot do it. All of my entered text, including double quotes, all make it to the feedback section in full. If you can reproduce this, please first check if you have the latest version of the feedback widget from the app store. If you can still reproduce, please submit a ticket at support.mendix.com with your test project and instructions to reproduce.

answered

I have seen the same behavior in the past, please file a ticket with Mendix support to get this issue fixed

answered

I've tried to reproduce this issue for a Mendix support ticket and cannot do it. All of my entered text, including double quotes, all make it to the feedback section in full. If you can reproduce this, please first check if you have the latest version of the feedback widget from the app store. If you can still reproduce, please submit a ticket at support.mendix.com with your test project and instructions to reproduce.

answered