ChartJs-line Chart/Bar Garph

Hi All, I am facing below mentioned issue while creating a line chart/Bar graph in mendix modeler7.3.0. Line Graph I have an entity 'Plan' which has three  attribute Plan Name, Start date and End date. for ex. Start date may be in Oct and End date may be in Dec  for one instance of Plan Name and for other instance of Plan Name the Start date may  be  Nov And  End date May be in Mar.    I am creating data points  in months such as Oct,Nov,Dec and Nov,Dec, Jan ,Feb,Mar for months between Start date and End date for two instances of Plan name. In code the data points are getting generated successfully But on line graph ,plotting for both instances of Plan Name start from Oct. Below is the line graph for reference.   Bar graph         Also for the the bar graph below the green should be Jan and Feb and the grey one should be Mar and Apr. But both are plotting from Jan to Feb. In a sense it is ignoring the other data points after the first ones.         Do let me know if someone had faced the similar issue or has any solution to it.  
asked
6 answers

Hi,

In code the data points are getting generated successfully

- Can we see a screenshot of the data points and their attributes in the modeler debugger?

answered

answered

Do you make a separate Dataset entity for each Plan.
If you want to show two lines, then you need to Dataset entities that are also connected to the correct Datapoint entitites. (the ones in the screenshot) should only be related to the Dataset for Plan1.

-Andrej

answered

answered

answered

I have the same doubt ?

Why does it not work ? 

answered