404 - file not found for file: mxclientsystem/GoogleMapsCustomMarker/lib/async.js

Hi Community, Does anybody know how to get rid of this error: 404 - file not found for file: mxclientsystem/GoogleMapsCustomMarker/lib/async.js I use the Google Map Marker widget in my project which is a different one than mentioned in the error. Adding the the Google Maps Customer Marker to my project also does not help. I thought the lib might come with it.. Thanks, Erik
asked
2 answers

You should post an issue here on GitHub, so that Ivo (the widget author) can investigate. Looks like possibly a case where a widget library is being imported but the path to that library is incorrect.

https://github.com/ivosturm/GoogleMapsCustomMarker/issues

answered

Hi Erik,

So you did not have the GoogleMapsCustomMarker widget in your project and never had? Can you tell a bit more about the scenario? I can not replicate this.

Two tips if you do use the widget: Clean the deployment directory and update to the newest version of my GoogleMapsCustomMarker widget. There should not be any dependency with a async file.

[EDIT] : you logged a bug on my widget on GitHub, but you are actually not using my widget as I can see from your other issue with the info bubble parameters. Please contact that developer. I will close the issue on GitHub. Good luck!

Regards,

Ivo

answered