Add Upload and Download button in every row of a data grid.

Hello, I want to add Upload and download button side by side for every row in the grid. Is there a way I can do it? Thanks!
asked
2 answers

Hi Madhushree,

You can use the datagrid extension widget to add an inline button to your datagrid that triggers a microflow.

For download:

In the microflow use the download activity to download your file. The microflow will have one parameter the same type as the data grid.

For upload:

Depending on how your domain model is setup. The microflow will have one parameter the same type as the datagrid, then you can open a popup window (pass the object), and use the file manager widget to upload the file.

Here is the link to the datagrid extension widget (just a heads up that its not being supported anymore, but I've tested it in 7.11 and it works).

https://github.com/Andries-Smit/DataGridExtention/blob/master/dist/2.6.0/DataGridExtension.mpk

answered

Hi Madhushree,

As an alternative, you could present your data using a Listview and style it like a datagrid.  In a ListView, you can have buttons in each row.  Using a Table or LayoutGrid enables you to present data in a grid like format using a ListView.

Mike

answered