Widget not destroyed, check parents uninitialize method

Hi all, I'm getting some weired warnings in my Chrome console if I change from one page to another. The main widget on the page is a listview. There's like 1500 of these messages in my console. Is it something I programmed incorrectly or does it has to do something with anything else? ListView3: widget not destroyed, check parent's uninitialize method textBox4: widget not destroyed, check parent's uninitialize method dropDown1: widget not destroyed, check parent's uninitialize method widget not destroyed, check parent's uninitialize method If you need anymore context feel free to ask.   Thanks in advance.
asked
3 answers

I have seen a issue like this before see: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/5101

Did you try starting and running again locally?

answered

I was also getting these messages and figured out that is was occurring when opening a page with a different pagelayout. I resolved the issue by placing generic widget across other pagelayouts like notification widgets, feedbackwidget etc in a masterlayout and use the in all the other pagelayouts:

answered

FUTURE PEOPLE:
I had this same warnings hapening, turns out it was a bad widget, I fixed it like this

answered