No constructor found for widget SprintrFeedbackWidget.SprintrFeedback and widget HTMLSnippet.widget.HTMLSnippet

I have a project using both the Feedback Widget and the HTML snippet widget on the Master Layout Page. When running in Chrome I have no issues. When opening in IE I get the no constructor found message. I have already tried the following: 1. Cleared the cache from IE 2. Deleted the MPK file from the widget folder and deleted the deployment folder. Downloaded new versions of the widgets. 3. Updated the project to 7.20.1 4. Even made sure there were no issues within the userlib folder by removing older versions. Thoughts?  
asked
2 answers

I had the same issues with our project. In the end the ListenListViewSetter turned out to be the widget messing with all other widgets. Removing this widget made sure the other widgets worked again.

answered

Hi Russel,

What IE version are you using (only IE 11 is supported)? I've run into the same issue with the feedback widget in IE. Recently I saw the developer for this widget post about a big update and he said that IE11 is still supported. I would try updating your widget to see if that resolves the issue. 

Same with the html snippet.

answered