React Native list view widget load more button missing?

Hey guys, how’s it going? Does anybody have a similar issue? I have a list view with the source being nanoflow, which has over a certain amount set to show initially, but the “load more” button doesn’t exist? So I am stuck with what I set in the first place?
asked
3 answers

I have even weirder behavior. The list is 43 items. Sometimes I see all 43, without load more button. I see them all. Sometimes, same page, same “session”, I see only 10. This is the page size of the listview. I can't see beyond the 10. It doesn't load automatically. Then seconds later, when I go back to the page, it's 43 again. And vice versa.

answered

Hi Petar.

The modeler will show this when modelling. However on the native platform we are not using it. The loading is done automatically for you when list is scrolled to the bottom. this pattern is way more mobile friendly.

I just opened a PR in docs to explain this, https://github.com/mendix/docs/pull/2212/files 

Cheers, Andries

answered

Dear Andries,

Would it be an option to remove the Load More button from the list view template that is shown within the Mendix Modeler once you drop it on the canvas? It is confusing, especially since there now is auto-load more. Same probably goes for the properties that allow you to determine the load-more behaviour.

Best regards,

Wouter

answered