React Native (Pluggable Widget)

Hi Everyone, I have been given a task to test the extensibility of Mendix with regards to React Native. I created an application using react native (outside mendix) that uses redux and react-native-router-flux for navigation (github solution). The application works well but as soon as I convert it into a pluggable mendix native widget, I get an error on mendix that react dom cannot be resolved.    Any suggestions are welcomed and feel free to download my react native project on git to turn it into a native pluggable widget (https://github.com/Tebogo-Legodi/PlacesApp.git).
asked
3 answers

Have you checked this complete tutorial on How to build pluggable widget project in Mendix?
Build a Pluggable Native Widget
You need to create a project with described steps, then later on you can add your react components and all functionality in it. 

answered

Hi Umar, that was the first step I took to understand how pluggable native widgets work on Mendix and in the tutorial they are not installing external libraries using npm. My objective is to run a basic react native application as a widget in mendix.

answered

All the dependencies listed in the package.json got installed and appear under the node modules folder, including ‘react-dom’ that mendix complains about. 

answered