Email Module - Security Errors

Hi – I’m following the following (great) guide on setting up email functionality.  From the app store’s emailtemplate module, the step below is throwing a bunch of security errors when I add this page to my navigation? I double-checked, and the Administrator role seems appropriately defined/granted access? 2nd screenshot down. “ … include the “Administration” snippet, then add this to your navigation. This will give you access to all of the administration screens for email functionalities.” https://austinmcnicholas.com/blog/2019/2/24/setup-email-in-a-mendix-app-in-10-minutes-or-less-9ya8n I checked the entity access and see it defined:
asked
2 answers

In the Project Security (at the top of the Project Explorer), you should the EmailTemplate module roles to one or more Project UserRoles.  See the screen shot below:

answered

I found I had to add the “User” role to the EmailTemplate Security, then turned on that module for the “User” role in my project’s security shown above. Is that OK that I’ve modified some security settings in an App Store widget? I also had to turn on “User” role for a few microflows  in the app store’s EmailTemplate. If this is not best practice or risky, please let me know.

answered