Allow more than 1 input parameter for System Action: call microflow - Mendix Forum

Allow more than 1 input parameter for System Action: call microflow

Currently it is possible to provide 1 input parameter to a microflow with a system action feature. It would be great to allow more than 1 input parameters so you can use this microflow for endless possibilities. Simple example:

For updating an object status used in the workflow like underneath, it would be great to provide for instance an enum value to the microflow so the microflow ‘knows’ from the workflow to what status the object needs to be updated.

Off course there are other ways in providing the correct data other than as input parameter, but I think this could be a valuable feature if you can provide it from the workflow.

asked
2 answers

Great that is exactly what I mean, what a good idea! This can be closed...

Created

Hi Joost,

If you add more parameters to your microflow they will show up in the properties of the system task and you can assign values to them using expressions. I believe that is what you are looking for but I might be misunderstanding your idea. In case you are talking about something different, could you please elaborate a little?

Kind regards,

Jef Hellemans

Created