Should I use workflow? And Feedback

Hello,  Workflow seems to still be in beta, would your recommend to use workflow in a new project? I would appreciate some feedback about it, if someone used it in a project. Did it make your project more easy to read? Was it faster to build workflow instead of standard microflow pages etc…   Thanks!  
asked
5 answers

I would still be careful in a real project. It is still called beta and in Mendix 9.6 they introduced breaking changes. If that happens again, you will have a hard time upgrading your project to a newer version. I would wait for the final release. Bt that’s only an opinion.

answered

It also depends on your customer and your customer's expectations. I was one of the first to ever do a SAP integration with the new mendix components a few years ago, this was also for a customer. This customer knew I was doing it in a phase where this could still have bugs. If you make the right coordination with Mendix, the Product Manager will probably support you. I assume that it is important for Mendix that new functionalities are tested in the field.

So discuss it with the customer and with Mendix, see how they feel about it and whether they are willing to invest in R&D.

answered

Really interesting case! Thanks for your advice!

answered

Really interesting case! Thanks for your advice!

answered

Hiring a dedicated software development team has many advantages. First, they adhere to market disruptions in real time, and therefore, their costs are lower and their profit margins are higher. Dedicated development teams are made up of specialized professionals who use industry best practices, project management tools, and hiring procedures. In some cases, a team may include developers from all areas. Large companies may require a dedicated team to change their tech stack and conduct digital transformation https://mlsdev.com/blog/medical-app-development.

answered