Thoughts on how to cater for multi-tenancy in workflow dashboard.

I have an app with the multi-tenancy module setup and am able to create workflows within each tenant that are visible only to the tenant users.  I want to see if I can make some changes to the pages/microflows in the Workflow Commons module to allow me to get visibility of the workflows running in each tenancy.  A user story might look like this “ As an administrator, I want to be able to identify the workflows running in each tenant, so I can monitor how each tenant is progressing with their workflows and tasks”  If you have had any success with a similar implementation involving workflows and multi-tenancy I’d love to hear your thoughts. 
asked
1 answers

So if I understand correctly this administrator is supervising all tenants?

In that case;

1. This admin role should have read access to all workflowsc without constraint 
  2. Simple solution: page with list of workflow tasks, including search over reference to tenant
  3. More complex: page with list of tenants + detail page per tenant containing dataview with context tenant entity plus list with workflow over reference to dataview tenant object.
answered