Sending Email when overdue signing in workflow

Hi Expert, I want to know if Mendix workflow provides sending reminder email when overdue signing 7 days or more. I go through the “schedule event”  that is not expected. Also, I also go through “Timer microflow”, but it needs to be added to Form, I’m not sure it is I want or not. Could please tell me your idea for signing overdue in workflow? :) Many thanks.
asked
2 answers

The same could be applied to workflows. I have very little expierence with workflows, but assuming they have a timestamp from when it is being assigned to someone you could also set a lastRemindDate at the same time, you could run a microflow in a scheduled event for example every hour that checks if there are workflows where there is a lastRemindDate’ with daysBetween($WorkflowTask/lastRemindDate, %currentDate) > 7.

This would provide you with a list, then use that list to create a flow that emails the assignee with a reminder to sign their workflowtask.  After that is done you set the lastRemindDate to CurrentDate to avoid spamming people. Of course you can play with these parameters however you'd like.

answered

I think scheduled event would work fine for this.

answered