workflow test

Dear Communities   I just created a workflow test with Mendix version 10.6.2, I use the template Approval APP V2.3.1 as starting point, I imported WorkflowCommons-3-3-0.mpk and cleared the errors, but when I run the APP locally, I got an error. related information as below S:\11_李东\38. Mendix\Test-Approval-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserManager.java:39: error: cannot find symbol            c.rollbackTransAction();             ^  symbol:   method rollbackTransAction()  location: variable c of type IContextS:\11_李东\38. Mendix\Test-Approval-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserManager.java:77: error: cannot find symbol            c.rollbackTransAction();             ^  symbol:   method rollbackTransAction()  location: variable c of type IContextNote: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.2 errors FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 25s please give me some tips to solve it. Thank you.   Best regards Li Dong
asked
3 answers

Hello Dong, 

It looks like a problem with userlibs, what you can try to do is the following:

- Update marketplace modules; specifically MendixSSO because that is causing currently the problem

- check for duplicate jar files in your userlibs

- create a clean new project and download the module there and compare userlibs in both the projects

- be also sure to synchronize your app directory

- be also sure to clean you deployment directory

If all of this does not work you can search for the missing jar file or you can send a ticket to Mendix because these two modules(sso and workflow) are both key modules within mendix and also supported by mendix.

Hope this helps!

answered

Hello Leeuwen

Thank you so much for your help.

You are right, I just upated the MendixSSO with Version 4.2.0, it will work after I changed email to an exist attribute(however I don't know how to handle the email error is correct, the errors please see the below picture)

image.pngimage.png

if you can give some tips for above solution, I will appreciate very much.

Best regards

Li Dong

answered

Hello Leeuwen

Thank you so much for your help!

What I have done is as blow steps:

1. I start Mendix Studio pro with version 10.6.2

2. start new app with template Approval app v2.3.1 (see below picture)

image.png

3. import modules 

image.png

4. at last I got the errors as below

image.pngimage.pngNote: I didn't change anything include domain module

image.pngI don't know how to solve the problem, please help. 

My target is developing an App with workflow function.

Thank you.

Best regards

Li Dong

answered