It looks like a problem with userlibs, what you can try to do is the following:
- Update marketplace modules; specifically MendixSSO because that is causing currently the problem
- check for duplicate jar files in your userlibs
- create a clean new project and download the module there and compare userlibs in both the projects
- be also sure to synchronize your app directory
- be also sure to clean you deployment directory
If all of this does not work you can search for the missing jar file or you can send a ticket to Mendix because these two modules(sso and workflow) are both key modules within mendix and also supported by mendix.
Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for your help.
You are right, I just upated the MendixSSO with Version 4.2.0, it will work after I changed email to an exist attribute(however I don't know how to handle the email error is correct, the errors please see the below picture)
if you can give some tips for above solution, I will appreciate very much.
Thank you so much for your help!
What I have done is as blow steps:
1. I start Mendix Studio pro with version 10.6.2
2. start new app with template Approval app v2.3.1 (see below picture)
3. import modules
4. at last I got the errors as below
Note: I didn't change anything include domain module
I don't know how to solve the problem, please help.
My target is developing an App with workflow function.