Use a string variable in a Data Grid where Data source is Xpath

Hello :) I am trying to solve the following problem. I currently use a microflow as a data source for the Data Grid. I do this because, this query is dynamic and dependent on the department of the logged in user.  I use the following sub-microflow to query the department of the logged in user. The Microflow for my datagrid looks like this.. That works great so far.. Now my problem. I would like to switch the data source of the data grid completely to XPath in order to use the search function and the aggregate function. To do that I have to call up this string variable, which I am currently getting from the sub microflow, somehow via XPath with [% CurrentUser%]. I need a dynamic xpath query. I've read a lot about similar problems in the forum, unfortunately I can't figure it out. ;( I've tried this Xpath [ Productivity.Input_Organisation/Employee.Organisation/Department = System.owner/Administration.Account/Administration.Account_Organisation/Employee.Organisation/Administration.Account_Organisation/Administration.Account = '[%CurrentUser%]'  and  InputCase = 'RentalProcess_IFProduction' and  RentalProcessStatus = '_return'  ] But, unfortunately it doesn't work that way.. Am i on the right track or are there other ways to solve my problem?  Can I use a variable in a Data Grid by Xpath?  I am grateful for your help Andreas :)
asked
1 answers

You are on the right track. When comparing for objects you can compare the ID or stop before the association.
[
Productivity.Input_Organisation/Employee.Organisation/Department = System.owner/Administration.Account/Administration.Account_Organisation/Employee.Organisation/Administration.Account_Organisation = '[%CurrentUser%]'  and 
InputCase = 'RentalProcess_IFProduction' and 
RentalProcessStatus = '_return' 
]

OR

[
Productivity.Input_Organisation/Employee.Organisation/Department = System.owner/Administration.Account/Administration.Account_Organisation/Employee.Organisation/Administration.Account_Organisation/Administration.Account/id = '[%CurrentUser%]'  and 
InputCase = 'RentalProcess_IFProduction' and 
RentalProcessStatus = '_return' 
]

answered