Runtime error - Xpath

Dear all, I developed my Mendix Application. After thorough testing in Studio Pro, we deployed the app to a development/quality environment. However, in this environment I keep getting system errors which I can’t replicate when running the app locally in Studio Pro. My guess is that the problem is related to XPath, but I can’t figure out what exactly is wrong, can anybody help me with the error message: 2021-06-16T12:29:01.641Z [APP/PROC/WEB] OUT ERROR - Connector: An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'demo_L23' with session id '07ac258c-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXb272' and roles 'OperatorL23'] 2021-06-16T12:29:01.641Z [APP/PROC/WEB] OUT ERROR - Connector: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"xpath":"//MyFirstModule.Product[Lijn='Lijn_23']","amount":-1,"offset":-1,"returnsCount":false,"sort":[{"memberName":"Omschrijving","direction":{}}],"type":"RetrieveXPathSchemaRawAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back 2021-06-16T12:29:01.641Z [APP/PROC/WEB] OUT at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.processErrorState(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:150) 2021-06-16T12:29:01.641Z [APP/PROC/WEB] OUT Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): 2021-06-16T12:29:01.641Z [APP/PROC/WEB] OUT InternalLimitedXPathTextGetRequest (depth = -1): //MyFirstModule.Product[Lijn='Lijn_23'] Thank you for helping me figuring this one out! Kind regards, Edward Update: I think the problem is located in a reference selector: a microflow creates an object without committing and passes this object to a page. On this page, the user has to set an attribute of this object using a reference selector. The selectable objects have the database as source, where attribute ‘Lijn’ needs to equal ‘Lijn_23’. However, I still don’t know how to solve this issue.
asked
1 answers

Does the user demo_L23 have the right access rights to the object you are trying to retrieve?

answered