XPath with Date and Time, again

I have a table with an attribute, ActivityDate, of type Date and time, not localized. This is a subset of the data collection: My page should extract all the records for a specific day. To achieve this I have a variable called SearchDate (trimmed to Days, so time is 12.00AM). I also defined 2 extra variables: Now, for the funny part: my SearchDate is 12/30/2021 12:00AM, SearchDateLimit_Lo is 12/29/2021 12:00AM, SearchDateLimit_Hi is 12/31/2021 12:00AM. Retrieve Objects action with XPath is defined like this: I get a dataset containing records for both 12/30 and 12/31. If the XPath is defined as [ActivityDate = $IOArray/SearchDate] I do not get any record. Who can suggest the magic? Thanks, Massimo  
asked
2 answers

Try using trimToDaysUTC instead of normal trimToDays.

Also, is the attribute SearchDate of entity IOArray non localised as well? I think there is a difference in the time part of those dates and hence you are not getting any results.

answered

The DateTime variable you’re using is still localized to your user’s timezone. In your microflow expression, try using the `trimToDaysUTC()` function instead of just `trimToDays()`:

You can play with this expression here: https://repl-sandbox.mxapps.io/ 

answered