Show all patients where username is equal to first+lastname

Me and my group are having trouble with an Xpath. The goal is to show all patients where the username is equal to the $Patient/firstname +$Patient/lastname = $currentuser however this Xpath is not valid. Is there a way to make it so these values can be added so the Xpath works?
asked
5 answers

Before retrieve, create a variable

Type; string

Value; $Patient/firstname +$Patient/lastname

Output variable name; FullName

Retrieve activity config

Entity: System.User

XPath; [Name = $FullName]

answered

This is our current microflow and expression.

answered

So now the error is gone because the username is made to be the same as lastname but we would like to have it equal to first&last name so it is better secured. However this is not possible.

answered

Hi,

You can add an attribute to your entity to store a string of all concat attribute values you want to search in(first name and last name). Xapth the newly created attribute and get the desired result.

Hope it helps!!!

answered

Indeed the solution of Bharathi would be a solution.

Though I do have 2 main questions:

1. Why do you need this? This will not result in a list, but in a single object
  2. Do you have a 1-1 association between Doctor and Account?

Because:

1. if this would result in multiple accounts….. I'm confused. Using the full name of someone as account name isn't really a good practice, given the fact that  a full name isn't a unique combination and a account name must be unique.
  2. If you haven't a association between then; add this, set the association between the Doctor object and the account. This will allow you to retrieve the Doctor using the associations. 
answered