XPath Association - NOT

Hi,   the following setup:      The values of Entity change over time in a loop, for each step a new ELog is created, which links to a copy of Entity with the values of that time.   The issue:  I would like to display a list of Entity in a datagrid2 that do NOT have an ELog_History association to ELog using an XPath constraint:   [not(X.ELog_History/X.ELog)]   According to the docs this should work but it doesn't. It still shows all the entries. The opposite (without not()) works, but this is not what I need.     Any ideas?  
asked
4 answers

Have you tried? 

X.ELog_History/X.ELog = empty

answered

Hi Erwin Filtz,

Kindly go through this module, you can get an idea of using Not() function.

Not() Function

answered

Please check that the association Elog_History is indeed set and committed. The xpath constraint

[not(X.ELog_History/X.ELog)]is correct and will show all Entity records where this association is not set. If all Entity records are returned, then I suspect that you did not yet set the association explicitly.

answered

Hi Erwin Filtz, 

You can Retrieve a list from the Entity list (Retrieve all ) and then retrieve another list that contains the association ELog_History after that use the list operation activity (Subtract ),

In the End you will get a list of Entity that do NOT have an ELog_History association

answered