How to filter out Highest value out of two?

I have entity Plants which has two attribute Name and Value. If you visualize this as table, we have table Plants with columns Name and Value. Name column may contain duplicates and Value contains only uniques.  My problem is to assign highest value from value column to Name.   For easy understanding, refer following example: How can I acheive this using xpath or microflow? 
asked
3 answers

Hi Naveen,

I am not sure how to handle this case in Xpath more the less I can guide you to handle this case through microflow. Please find microflow logic steps as:

1) Retrieve all the list

2) take aggregate function as Maximum and pass attribute (Value). It will provide single max value object.

You can use object (retrieved from  aggregate function) for your further operations.

Here you are using listview then you need to pass list to end event for that create a list (TempList) and add object (retrieved from  aggregate function) into the list(TempList)

Thanks

answered

Hi Mobin,

But it filters out the highest value of the column but not as following

image.png

answered

you can use the same logic. and with the help of change object you can assign higher value to appropriate name.

answered