Datagrid by Xpath - query not working - Mx&.23.5

I have a simple datagrid on the Administration.Account object. I have an xpath constraint using the following [not(contains(Name, string))] The ‘string’ is my value I am using. I just keep getting an error at runtime against the xpath constraint – Anybody know why or how to remedy? Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s):      InternalLimitedXPathTextGetRequest (depth = -1, amount = 20): //Administration.Account[not(ends-with(Name, string))]     at com.mendix.connectionbus.RequestAnalyzer.doRequest(RequestAnalyzer.java:55) Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: 42601, Error Code: 0)  
asked
3 answers

Does the Name string value have any special characters that cannot we used in XPATH and must be escaped somehow?

answered

Hi Tim,

do you properly escape your string like this?

[not(contains(Name, ‘string’))]

regards Fabian

answered

Hi all, thanks for the help. There is something else wrong with this. It is working fine in one environment but not in another localised environment. It may be something wrong with the Account object itself or the data within.

answered