AI Bot Starter App | Issues

0
Hi all,I have some question regarding the starter app:#1: How do I get the key for Mendix Cloud GenAI resources?https://genai.home.mendix.com/p/homepage#2: OpenAI Conf:I used the "AI Bot Starter App" within Mendix Studio Pro 11.14 and add the following configuration. The test of this conf was successful.But in the Bot Configuration I cannot see my configuration.
asked
4 answers
0

Hi Patrick,


  1. For Mendix Cloud GenAI Resources your company admin would need to provision them using cloud tokens.
  2. Can you share what you configured for your model? (Does it support conversation history, system prompt etc.?) If so, you should be able to see it when creating a new botconfig.


I hope this helps.

Best,

Liam

answered
0

Hi Liam,


Regarding #2:

I'm a step further along now. I have now the following issue:





Error log:

400: Bad Request at OpenAIConnector.Request_POST (CallRest : ‘Call REST (POST)’) at OpenAIConnector.ChatCompletions_WithHistory_Execute (SubMicroflow : ‘Request_POST’) at {“name”:“GenAICommons.Request_ChatCompletions_WithHistory”,“type”:“JavaAction”} at GenAICommons.ChatCompletions_WithHistory (JavaAction : ‘Request_ChatCompletions_WithHistory’) at MyFirstAIBot.ChatContext_ChatWithHistory_ActionMicroflow (SubMicroflow : ‘Chat Completions (with history)’) at {“name”:“ConversationalUI.ProviderConfig_ExecuteAction”,“type”:“JavaAction”} at ConversationalUI.ChatContext_ExecuteAction (JavaAction : ‘ProviderConfig_ExecuteAction’)

...

answered
0

#2: Fixed!

gpt-5.5 is working :-)



I give it try with the temperatur setting.


Regarding #1: How do I get the key for Mendix Cloud GenAI resources?
Is there page listing the costs?

And where is my company admin?




answered
0

Regarding #1: How do I get the key for Mendix Cloud GenAI resources?

Clarified via MS Teams chat ...

For my use case it is ok, using the Siemens (SDC) LLM Gateway ... it costs money, too.


Thank you Liam!


answered