Advance Audit Trail error

0
Hi All,Hope this message finds you well.I have downloaded below AAT in my 10.24.9 App.Advance Audit trail- Core (3.0.2)Advance Audit Trail UI (3.0.2)But I am getting some internal error in hidden documnet. I have updated all my marketplace module, rechecked user lib for duplicate jar files, deleted deployment folder..took fresh copy of my app and tried again but still the same below error:"111 CE1707 Internal error in hidden document in protected module 'AdvancedAuditTrail'. This is most likely due to changes in its dependencies: module 'AdvancedAuditTrail'."Please provide any solution/feedback, Thanks in Advance.
asked
2 answers
0

Hi,


The error points to an issue inside the protected AdvancedAuditTrail module rather than an application document that you can fix directly.

Since you are using Advanced Audit Trail Core 3.0.2 and Advanced Audit Trail UI 3.0.2, first make sure that all AAT-related modules are on the exact same release/version. Mendix specifically recommends keeping the Core and UI modules on the same version.

I would suggest the following:

  1. Remove the current Advanced Audit Trail Core/UI modules from the project.
  2. Download/import Core 3.0.2 and UI 3.0.2 again from the Marketplace.
  3. Check the resulting dependencies in the project and make sure there are no older AAT/Atlas dependencies left over.
  4. Run Find Usages / Dependencies and verify that no application code is referencing an older AAT version.
  5. Clean the deployment directory and restart Studio Pro.
  6. Rebuild the project and check whether the CE1707 error is still reported.

I would not try to modify or delete the hidden document manually. Advanced Audit Trail is delivered as a protected module, and Mendix explicitly states that its internal implementation is intentionally hidden and should not be manually modified.

Also, Mendix 10.24.9 itself is not necessarily the problem here. AAT UI 3.0.2 is released against Studio Pro 10.21.0, so the important thing is to verify the complete dependency chain rather than only the Studio Pro version.

If the error still occurs with a fresh import of the matching AAT versions, I would raise it with Mendix Support and provide the complete dependency list and the CE1707 error. Since the failing document is protected, Support can determine whether there is a module-level compatibility issue.

Hope this helps.

answered
0

Hi,


This looks like a dependency issue with the Advanced Audit Trail module. Since the error is pointing to a hidden document inside the protected AdvancedAuditTrail module, I would first check whether all AAT components are on the same version.

You mentioned Core 3.0.2 and UI 3.0.2, so those are aligned. I would also check the Dependencies of the AAT modules for any older version of AAT or one of its dependencies still being referenced.

If everything is aligned, try removing and re-importing the AAT Core and UI modules from the Marketplace, then do a clean deployment and restart Studio Pro.

I would avoid modifying or deleting the hidden document manually, since it belongs to the protected module.

If the issue still occurs in a fresh copy with the same module versions, I would suggest checking the complete dependency tree and raising it with Mendix Support, as the error may be caused by a module-level incompatibility.

Hope this helps.

answered