Hi Vasco Centeno,
Since other users can publish successfully, I would first compare permissions between a user who can publish and one who cannot.
Some areas worth checking:
If all permissions appear identical between a working and non-working user, this may be worth raising with Mendix Support, as the Publish action should behave consistently for users with the same effective access.
I hope this helps answer your question. If you need any additional details, feel free to reply below.
Best regards,
Oswaldo Valles
Hi Vasco,
The Publish button should be available to users with the appropriate Developer role. If the application has a valid license, users with non-development roles may not have access to publish/deploy the application to the Sandbox.
Since other members with the same roles are able to access the Publish option, I would recommend trying the following steps first:
If the issue still persists after performing these steps, I would recommend raising a Mendix Support ticket so they can investigate the specific account/project permissions and configuration.
Thanks!