Hi Randall,
Thank you for sharing; it seems a Mendix bug to me, as you configured everything well.
You could try loading a Swagger contract in Mendix 10.21:
Otherwise, I would switch back to the "Call REST" activity and split the export mapping, call and import mapping in 3 separate activities in your microflow to apply proper debugging.
Good luck!
Hi Randall,
First, store the response in the Import Mapping. After that, the response will be available as an Import Mapping NPE object. You can then store this NPE response in a persistable entity.
Hi, I was wondering if there is a solution to this problem already, because I have the same problem.
The return value of the Send REST request-action is not mapped correctly as it seems and stays empty.
The $latestHttpResponse however does show the correct response with the correct data, so it can be fixed with an seperate import mapping. However this is a workaround and defeats the purpose of using a Consumed Rest Service in the first place.