Getting Java dependency synchronization failure when downloading External Database Connector from Marketplace?

Hello, I have tried downloading the External Database Connector on multiple versions of Studio Pro (10.6.9, 10.10.0, and 10.11.0 to be exact) and every time I install the module, I get the error message: Java dependency synchronization failed because a required dependency could not be resolved. The specifics are: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * Where:Build file 'C:\Users\User\Mendix\TestApp01-main\vendorlib\temp\build.gradle' line: 2 * What went wrong:Plugin [id: 'org.cyclonedx.bom', version: '1.8.1'] was not found in any of the following sources: - Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)- Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'org.cyclonedx.bom:org.cyclonedx.bom.gradle.plugin:1.8.1')  Searched in the following repositories:    Gradle Central Plugin Repository    MavenRepo * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights.> Get more help at https://help.gradle.org. BUILD FAILED in 12s   Has anyone else run into this problem/have a solution? I have tried all of the other solutions on the other forums such as changing the settings on the Use custom repositories tab and adding the gradle.properties document but none of those are working. 
asked
1 answers

Hi Kamryn,

On your network are you using ZScaler or some other kind of proxy? I had this problem before with all Mendix projects that used Studio Pro 10.3+. At the end I found out it was because I needed to add the Root Certificate (of ZScaler in my case) into the installed JDK's keystore that Studio Pro uses.

You can find more information about it here on this other question I have answered where they have the same problem as you:

https://community.mendix.com/link/space/community/questions/134236

I hope that helps you solve your problem, best regards!

answered